BMW 750i ECU Tune
EVERY BMW 750i TUNE INCLUDES:
- Reprogrammed torque management parameters
- Reprogrammed Vanos control for maximum drivability
- Smoother engine operation
- Reprogrammed throttle response for non-sport & sport mode
- Raised RPM Limiter (optional)
- Top Speed Limit removal (optional)
- Variable RPM limit based on engine temp warm up (optional)
- Removal of cold start (optional)
- Octane Ignition Timing & Optimization of Fuel Quality (91, 93, etc)
OBD tunes allow customers to simply plug and upgrade their ECU. We will ship you a Gintani cable and email you instructions on how to install it.
Requires ECU to be mailed in. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming.
TALK TO A SPECIALIST:
Get in contact with a Gintani specialist to see what method will be used when modifying your vehicle and to learn more about the installation process.
All of our products are for closed circuit use only. Disclaimer: This product is not compliant with the California Air Resource Board and not for use on public roads in California. This applies to any aftermarket product that does not display a CARB EO#. Power ratings are subject to conditions and dynamometer model used.